2011年4月6日

Cherry Blossom in Japan

It's finally the cherry season!!

People from all over this country are rushing to DC to enjoy the beautiful sights of cherry blossom. I wish I could go!! But many people here might not konw that cherry blossom in Japan is even more beautiful!

Two years ago, when I visited Tokyo, it was in May. Very sadly, I missed the cherry blossom season. I have always wanted to visit Japan again during sakura season and enjoy some of Japan's traditions. Although this year Japan was hit by the tsunami and earthquake, sakura is still blossoming! Anyway, as I cann't go this year, I'd like to share some pictures about cherry blossom in Japan.

A map indicating when cherry will blossom in different cities

Sakura and Tokyo Tower

Cherry and the symbolic Fuji mountain
Traditional Japanese style house
Beautiful!

ゆかた traditional japanese clothes

I am really hoping that one day I can be there to see all the beautiful sights!

Do you like cherry? Have you ever been to Japan? Would you like to visit it one day to enjoy the beauty of cherry as I do?
Share/Bookmark

没有评论:

发表评论